If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Monday, January 9

Peachies #2: New!!!!

Thanks to my dear friend Lauren, we have recently (today, in fact) acquired these adorable new peachies. We are thinking of naming the boy Benny, but the girl's moniker remains a mystery, and if you have a suggestion for either of them, we eagerly await your declaration of it. Please comment. (This photo is also courtesy of Lauren, as is the idea for a naming contest. I highly recommend you visit her wonderful blog at lmbell.blogspot.com)

1 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2006 5:12 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Wow, Erika, good job here!! I regret my previous absence, but it seems that you have worked your way through the "help!" emails quite nicely.
    P.S. Nice pic. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home