If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Sunday, March 26

Sadness

Well, as Lauren's countdown button says, there's about fourteen hours until spring break is over. Such despondency that evokes in my soul. No, not really, although I'd rather not have to go back to school just yet. I suppose it helps that we get Tuesday off. I wish I had something poignant to say. You know, of all our vocabulary words, that one is by far the most commonly seen, followed my mawkish. It's gotten so that I don't bother to bring either of them in for the wall anymore. Let's see if I can write a poem. Spring break is over/School comes once more/Doldrums have engulfed me/With their eternal bore//Sadness is here/But it shan't be for long/I'm sure when I start up again/Nothing will be wrong. Toodle-pip.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home