If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Thursday, September 14

Sorry

I feel a bit bad for not updating this recently. I don't know how many people actually read it, although thank you to all the wonderful people who congratulated me on getting my braces off, of which there were quite a few. I am going to get yelled at to go to bed any minute. We had a knowledge bowl meet today. I finally made A-team, and we took first place, which was exciting, but also good because Mr. Mara forgot the traveling trophy. Hey Mike, how come you stopped doing it? Yeah, anyway, that was fun. And I tutored fourth graders at lunch, which was okay. Physics test tomorrow... This is boring. Oh, I have AIM, and I was debating the pros and cons of getting MSN messenger as well, as I seem know quite a few people who have that but not the other. Suggestions? Toodles, all.

6 Comments:

  • At September 16, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Breanna Monique said…

    At first I thought you said you tortured fourth graders during lunch, and I was about to be depressed, but then I read it correctly.

     
  • At September 17, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger The Fri said…

    Hee hee, I saw you at the knowledge bowl thing. I have no idea what place my team got, but we were B-Team coz most of us had never done it before, and we got 3/40 on one of our rounds, so we didn't really care. lol. It was fun though. I like knowledge bowl. Well, ttyl!

    ~Sarah~

     
  • At September 17, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger The Fri said…

    Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You should get MSN because I have it. Then I could talk to you. lol.

     
  • At September 18, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Apparently I'm not one of the special ones who does knowledge bowl. But I have a good reason, right? Bree and I can form our own group, the Wednesday orchestra people. First order of business: find a better name. Good luck with knowledge bowl though. :)
    You should most certainly get messenger because I have it and so does Lindsay. Wouldn't that be fun now?

     
  • At September 18, 2006 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erika--My suggestion is: Don't get MSN and stay away from AIM because they both take up too much time. Your new smile is beautiful, just like you! Have a good week at school and I hope the physics test went well! Love ya, Laura

     
  • At September 18, 2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Heehee they do take up time. Sorry to lead you astray.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home