If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Wednesday, January 17

Mystery Hunt

So I switched the title back on a suggestion. This was before we had a Sunday actually. But it was amazing. The Sunday, and, of course, the whole hunt. If you want to know more, feel free to ask. Pictures hopefully to follow, if Maddie ever puts them on Facebook. Saying goodbye was, of course, really hard, but I feel much better about life now actually. Lots of talking and laughing and not sleeping can do that to a person. Yep yep. But it was great.

3 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2007 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's so awesome! I wish I could have gone. Or remote-solved. You should email me with details. (I've been meaning to email you to ask.)

     
  • At January 20, 2007 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erika,
    I hadn't read your blog for some time, and now you have been to Boston and back! How cool! I would love to hear more about it!
    xo aunt michele

     
  • At April 05, 2007 6:59 PM, Blogger Breanna Monique said…

    Yay!! I'm glad you feel (or felt) better about life. Maybe I'll call you. Sounds good... I will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home