If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Wednesday, January 11

"I had some dreams–they were clouds in my coffee..."

Do you know that Carly Simon song? It's 'You're So Vain.' I had an idea for a drawing project we have to do, and I am calling it that. The idea is a teacup with steam coming up, and three human figures floating in the steam, which is intermingling with rain falling from the clouds up above. I have no idea where that idea came from, but we are supposed to do it with pointilism in ink. If the composition turns out I will scan and post it, but it will probably be several weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At January 13, 2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erika,
    I like your idea for the artwork. Very creative! Perhaps you had a dream that inspired your vision...
    Did you get your peachy from Grandma E?
    ttfn,
    Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home