If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Friday, April 7

Crazy/Happy

  • Here's the bad news: April is a crazy month. Crazy! I won't go into what all I did this week, but let me tell you, next week will probably be just as bad. That means not many posts for a while. Sorry.
  • Here's the good news: I have been really happy all week. Well, maybe not happy so much as hyper. Or both. The bottom line is, though, it has been very useful to get through all the stress and craziness.
  • Here's the best news: It's Friday! And, let me tell you, when good things happen, Fridays are good, unlike when I wrote about hating Fridays because I had to think too much and only bad things to think about. For the moment, at least, that's changed. And that, without going into specifics, is why this is a crazy/happy/hyper Friday!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home