If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Wednesday, January 18

All the Latest

I am terribly sorry to not have written in a while. I doubt many people are checking this regularly anyway. I have been uber-busy. I am glad to say that my 'Clouds in My Coffee' project is going well, there have been no updates on the Peachie Poker Tournament, my friend Lauren is, sadly, sick, I think I am going to take up piano lessons again, with my other friend Lauren's teacher, and I have a knowledge bowl meet tomorrow. That is all the interesting news, but I, also sadly, don't have a picture to go with it. By, the way, if you don't know what uber means, it is a German word meaning over that is slowly making its way into common English usage. I hope everyone is avoiding sickness, besides Lauren, who is not. Hey, I wrote a poem in fourth grade called The Sickrush. If I ever have time I will put it on here. Toodles. P.S. Uber is supposed to have an umlaut, which is two dots, over the u, but the computer will not let me do that. Sorry.

2 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Awww...

    I think I'll be at school tomorrow. Between your blog and mine, I don't know if my being sick has ever been publicized so much...

    By the way, I do check your blog regularly, and look forward to your posts, pictures or not. ;)

     
  • At January 20, 2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erika,
    I liked the explanation of uber. I learned something new today! Did you get much snow? My nieces were happy because their school district cancelled classes. The roads were terrible!
    Enjoy your weekend. Alanna and I are headed to the Stock Show tomorrow!
    love,
    Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home