If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Sunday, February 5

TI-84 Plus: Silver Edition

I got a new calculator today. This is it. A beauty, huh? If you have ever stopped to ponder my URL address, pirocks is talking about pi, as in 3.14159265..., rocking, as in being very cool, and 343 is seven cubed, which I tacked on simply because blogger wouldn't let me use just pirocks. I am a very math oriented person, if you haven't gathered that from the fact I have just posted a picture of a calculator. Right now in Pre-calc we are learning trig identities, which are very fun. It is highly disheartening to hear people bashing math, but this occurs quite often. Nobody goes around saying bad things about basketball or drama, now do they? Sadly, I did pretty poorly on the last quiz, at least compared to my usual standard. But you don't want to hear all this. About my calculator, though, it has a lot of nifty features, which, if you care to read about in detail (yeah, right) are described on education.ti.com/ By the way, I am hereby endorsing Texas Instruments as the best calculator makers.

3 Comments:

  • At February 07, 2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    I tried to post a comment yesterday, but it obvioulsy didn't work.

    Anyway, you ought to have highlighted its periodic table function, as that is the best part of it in my opinion. But I'm not much of a "math person"... notice that I didn't bash math, just commented on it...

     
  • At February 08, 2006 7:41 AM, Blogger Breanna Monique said…

    I enjoy doing math, except when it is Geometry, which just happens to be what I'm being forced to learn this year. Oh well. It's not that bad. My calculators stink. I have to have two and about the only thing special they can do is find the Sine, Cosine, Tangent, and of course the square root. It's dumb. Anyways, I have to leave soon to go to a breakfast at my church. Toodles!

     
  • At February 08, 2006 6:31 PM, Blogger The Fri said…

    oooooo... That's a nice one. I have a TI-83 Plus Silver Edition that your dad absolutely freaked over when he saw it last year (lol). It's pretty nice. But not as nice as yours, lol. I don't think math is that bad but I have had some disheartening experiences with it... *sniff*. lol. There are a lot of things that are fun in it though. It's kewl. Well, see ya!

    ~Sarah~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home