If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Monday, May 29

What Erika is... Listening to:

Okay, here's the story. Every Monday on the way home from youth group with my friends, we would listen to what I referred to only as 'The Chapstick Song.' As it turns out, "Chapstick, Chapped Lips, and Things Like Chemistry" is the first track on this album by Relient K, which, in case you didn't know, is a Christian rock group. So Bree made me a copy of the CD and I listened to it non-stop for the first week until I came to the conclusion that it was a very good CD, and 'The Chapstick Song' was not even near the best song on it. I highly recommend getting the entire album, but if you must only buy a couple of songs, pick "Getting Into You," "In Love With the '80's," and... Oh, never mind, I can't choose. They're all too good.

2 Comments:

  • At May 31, 2006 10:00 AM, Blogger Breanna Monique said…

    Oh yeah!!!!! I LOVE this CD!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! The ones you mentioned are definitely some of my favorites off of that CD. (Actually, Getting Into You IS my favorite.) Last night was really fun. We should do stuff like that more often.

     
  • At June 05, 2006 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erika,
    I hadn't checked your blog in awhile so i am glad to see some new postings. Good for you for reading Da Vinci Code as fiction. I just read his book Deception Point and I really enjoyed it.
    I hope you are doing well!
    hugs,
    Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home