If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Wednesday, February 15

Singles' Awareness Day

That is my friend Mary's name for Valentine's Day, which, incidentally, was yesterday (no duh). Mine went pretty well, although I must say one of the more exciting things that happened was taking a math test. Well, watching House was pretty fun. House is going downhill. Not the show, that is, but the doctor. He is starting to get addicted to drugs, and other not-very-nice things. As Dr. Wilson said, he needs a hobby. But anyway... Yeah, so I was pretty aware of my single status yesterday, but that's okay. My parents gave me presents. They love me at least: )

3 Comments:

  • At February 15, 2006 10:18 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!
    But as a friend, as a friend.

    Gotta get that part straight nowadays.

     
  • At February 16, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Erika Anneliese said…

    Aww, thanks Lauren. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)

     
  • At February 16, 2006 8:23 PM, Blogger The Fri said…

    lol... yes... it sucks to be single on Valentine's Day. I used to hate it... and I'm sure I would still hate it if I were single. And when the time comes that I am single again I will hate it. But until then I guess I'll just be happy. And even when I finally am single again, I'll definitely have to do my best to be happy because Trevor has become a dangerously large part of my life... it's kinda bad. If I lose him I'll lose... like... a ton of other things. I've built a lot around him... but anyway, I should stop rambling about myself. I hope you had a good V-day even though you were single. Which it sounds like you did. Family is so much more important than having a boyfriend... they're the ones that will stick with you till the end. Most of your friends will too. Well, see ya!

    ~Sarah~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home