If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Wednesday, February 22

Sorry, Sorry

My life is boring. Busy, but boring. Not a good combination when you are trying to keep your faithful readers happy. So here are a few updates. Piano lessons are going wonderfully. I have about half of 'Flying Leaves' memorized, although it is nowhere up to speed. Of course, I don't know if it ever will be. We have a recording of it, and my mom says that if I ever get it that fast she will give me 100 dollars. I'd say that's a pretty good motivator. I was trying to put the track on this post, but I have no idea how, or even if it's possible, so if anyone knows... We scheduled for next years classes today. I don't even want to talk about it. I'm afraid I was kind of in a bad mood today. It's a good thing my mom was in a good mood on the way to school, because I kept snapping at her, and we probably would have gotten into a fight if she had snapped back. If you read this, I'm sorry Mommy. Thank you to Lauren for the cookie today, and also Lindsay, although she doesn't have my blog address, and probably wouldn't look at it even if she did. I think it is going to by my turn to bring cookies to English some time. Hopefully this will keep the populous happy. Or Lauren, at least, as she is one of the only people who reads regularly. Toodles. Oh, wait. My brother's MathCounts team took first place at regionals on Saturday! Congratulations to Jake: 4th, Rudy: 14th, Naomi: 17th, Ethan: 21st, and Ashley: 23rd, as well as Oliver, Ty and Emily, who places are as yet unknown. There were about 130 students there. They will be going to state at the School of Mines in Golden on March 18th. Viel gluck, Craver! That means good luck, by the way, and is pronounce feel glook, as in cook. There's your German for the day.

1 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    You could try Audioblogging. I dont know how accurate the pitch will be since it would be recorded over the phone, but...
    Glad you liked the cookie. It was pretty funny; in biology Anglea and Lindsay and i were just doling out the chow... eventually our baking contests are going to have us bringing in 12 layer cakes! Tomorrow Anglea says she's making oatmeal with honey cookies. Mmmmmm......
    Congrats to the Mathcounts team!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home