If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Tuesday, June 6

Where Erika is Going:

She has no idea. You may have noticed the button on the sidebar counting down to my mission trip. The trouble is, I have no idea where it is. I do know that we are going east and it will be a two day journey in the church vans, so that narrows it down a bit. We are going to be working at a camp for mentally and physically disabled kids, but I will not know where until we get there. I am quite excited to go, and I will let you know what it was like afterwards. Please pray for safe travels, etc.

3 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2006 9:23 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Isn't it a bit hazerdous to not know where you're going? You don't know how to pack or where you'll be in an emergency or what kind of facilities there are...

    But it sounds like a heck of an adventure! Have fun!

    p.s. guess who i saw at the library yesterday?

     
  • At June 08, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Erika Anneliese said…

    Well, they tell us how to pack and as soon as we leave our parents will find out where we are going. And the leaders know where it is. Well, some of them. Yeah, definitely an adventure, though.

    Did you talk to him?

     
  • At June 20, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Breanna Monique said…

    HA HA!!!! I know who you are talking about!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home