If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Thursday, March 9

Chaos

Today after the CSAP, Lauren and I were eating lunch in our English classroom like we usually do, when something quite interesting happened. Lauren noticed that a loud buzzing noise was coming from the clock. She pulled on this metal protrusion to see what it did, and the entire clock fell off the wall. Fortunately, Lauren caught it, and she climbed on the filing cabinet to put it back on the wall. She was still up there when five boys came in, and seemingly decided to do whatever they could to put the room into disorder. They ended up turning everything on the walls and shelves, including the clock, upside down. Interestingly enough, the clock in this picture is really not upside down, just pretending to be. And that, my friends, is the story of the day.

2 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger The Fri said…

    LOL!!!!!!! That's the best thing I've read all day!

    ~Sarah~

     
  • At March 09, 2006 10:30 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    I stopped by Baxter's room before I left and the clock was turned the right way again. I wonder how many people would have noticed had it been left. What an excellent way to pinpoint the clockwatchers....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home