If Everyday Were Sunday...

I would be very happy. But I would not get much sleep.

Wednesday, March 1

CSAP

Tomorrow begins that bane of education, standardized testing. In Colorado, it is the CSAP, but we here at Akire, Inc. like to replace a certain letter with R. Use your imagination. If I were to go into all the reasons the CSAP is so awful, this would be long and boring, so I won't. In fact, I am going to stop putting so much energy into hating the CSAP and start, well I was going to say start putting more energy into doing well on it, but I don't think I'll do that either. This is an aseptic post, but that is a cool word. Most of the time I wish I could move away, to a different city, state, country... In fact, Mars is starting to look better and better. Woe is me.

6 Comments:

  • At March 01, 2006 11:13 PM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Thank you, I totally agree. I shall stop at that.

     
  • At March 03, 2006 5:28 PM, Blogger The Fri said…

    CSAP is a nasty object. It is not enjoyable at all and most of the time boring. Although last year there was a story in the reading CSAP about a guy who ate buses... and I thought it was really hilarious... but that's only because I'm weird, random, and insane. Anyway, ttyl!

    ~Sarah~

     
  • At March 03, 2006 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate CSAP too only two more years (Thank God), you'll be alright.

     
  • At March 04, 2006 12:27 AM, Blogger Lauren Mayerle said…

    Heehee, only one more year after Thursday! At least they reconsidered their anti-reading policy and are going to let us bring books. Now THAT I would have written an editorial for!

     
  • At March 04, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Erika Anneliese said…

    Wow, a Trevor comment! Yes, Lauren, that is very relieving. Stupid administrators. Gee whiz, you commented at 1:27 in the morning!? How late did you stay up?

     
  • At March 04, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Breanna Monique said…

    Man, I really don't want to do CSAP. I can't believe that our CSAP starts in two more days!!! We just got done doing last year's CSAP. Crazy. I doubt we will get breakfast burritos this year. The High school isn't that nice. Is your brother getting breakfast burritos this year like we did last year? Anyways, I'll probably buy myself some chocolate just to make myself feel better. Oh, and I'm grumpy because I don't get to be in a room with Rachel. I need a cheerful person to be stuck in the room of doom with. (Nice ryhme.) Anyways, the teachers probably all got together and decided that it would be a good idea to separate us during the Beep because we laugh way too much. Anyways, toodles, and have fun being tortured to death with stupid problems!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home